Croeso - Welcome to Parc Howard
Parc Howard lies 0.5 miles to the north of Llanelli town centre just off the A476.
The mansion and the grounds it resides in were gifted by Sir Stafford and Lady Howard Stepney to the town in January 1912 and after conversion into a park it was opened by Lady Howard Stepney on her first wedding anniversary on Saturday 21 September 1912.
The Parc Howard Association exists to work with current owners Carmarthenshire County Council to maintain and improve the facilities at Parc Howard in accordance with the spirit of the original gift.
Please use the menu above to find out more about Parc Howard, the work of the association and forthcoming events.